CWA 50 HV
Curtain Wall System
- The CWA 50 HV curtain wall hidden vent system harmoniously combines facade elements with a high degree of functionality and optimum thermal insulation.
- With a face width of just 50 mm opening units are indistinguishable from the outside.
- Hidden vent applications are available for cover cap, semi-cover cap and silicone curtain wall systems.
- It provides natural ventilation with turn and tilt opening vent application which can be opened up to 90 degrees.
With the concealed hinge application to the heat-insulated vents a comfortable and aesthetic image is obtained.
Facade Front Width
- External view: 50 mm
Vertical-Horizontal Profile Depth
- Vertical Profile Depth: 120 mm
- Horizontal Profile Depth: 120 mm
- Minimum Glass Thickness: 10 mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness: : 32 mm
Profile Wall Thickness
- Minimum Profile Wall Thickness: 1,6 mm
- Maximum Profile Wall Thickness: 2,2 mm
- It opens inside with in the facade and provides the ability to apply vents that are not perceived from the outside.
- It is suitable for glass combinations between 10 mm and 32mm.
- It provides natural ventilation with turn and tilt vent application which can be opened up to 90 degrees.
- It is suitable for use of covered, twoside and fourside facade systems.