CWA 50 ST
Curtain Wall System
- The CWA 50 ST curtain wall system provides unique architectural solutions with innovative connecting technology.
- The system preferred by construction authorities for steel profile applications has been developed as a support system for CWA 50 facades.
- It provides secure, aesthetically worthy curtain wall modules with static performance 3 times higher than aluminum in areas with impressive entrances such as shopping mall entrances, hotel lobbies and restaurants.
- The system offers solutions in a wide variety of design options.
- With its special band solution, it prevents possible corrosion arising from the contact of steel and aluminum.
- It is suitable for use with stainless steel 304, 316 and galvanized steel.
Facade Front Width
- External view: 50 mm
Vertical-Horizontal Profile Depth
- Vertical Profile Depths: 80-100-120-140-160-180-200-220 mm
- Horizontal Profile Depths: 60-70-80-100-120 mm
- Minimum Glass Thickness: 10 mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness: : 32 mm
Profile Wall Thickness
- Minimum Profile Wall Thickness: 1,6 mm
- Maximum Profile Wall Thickness: 2,2 mm
- EPDM Gasket
- All cover profile options in Amanos cover facade system can be used in this system.
- The special band solution prevents corrosion from contact with steel and aluminum.
- Suitable for use with stainless steel 304, 316 and galvanized steel.
- Water is transferred through the condensate channel in the gasket structure.
Manufacturing - Application Advantages
- The system allows simple application by screwing vertical and horizontal profiles into the supporting steel profile.
- The CWA 50 ST system, which is used in openings where the aluminum profiles are insufficient, provides the possibility of applying modules 3 times higher than aluminum.